HOW TO AMPLIFY THE POWER OF YOUR HEART
Honored to be part of The Uplift Project's second annual weekend gathering in NYC!
Change starts from within. We’ve decided to focus on the center point, the heart. Did you know that your heart emits electromagnetic fields which change according to our emotions? These magnetic fields can be measured up to several feet away from the body; the nature of them- whether positive or negative- can greatly influence our physiology and those around us. Connection to our heart is an important aspect of developing compassion. When we care for our heart, we are best suited to care for ourselves and others.
The weekend will include knowledge talks and experiences by: Theo Burkhardt, Vedic Meditation Teacher Hari Kaur Khalsa, Kundalini Master Noël Graupner, Ayurvedic Nutritionist Sara Auster, Sound Therapy Practitioner
The weekend will kick off Friday evening with an energizing sweat and we'll meet Saturday and Sunday in the comfort of a luxury downtown Manhattan apartment. Over the course of two days (from 9:30AM - 6PM) we'll delve deep into knowledge and engage in conversation and new practices between deliciously prepared farm-to-table, vegetarian meals. Please Note: You can purchase a ticket for the entire weekend which includes Friday evening, or a ticket for just Friday evening.
Your full weekend ticket* includes:
- Friday evening intenSati class with Patricia Moreno
- Vedic meditation and lifestyle with Theo Burkhardt
- Kundalini and physical wisdom discussion with Hari Khalsa
- Ayurvedic health and wellness with Noël Graupner
- Sound meditation with Sara Auster
- Daily Vegetarian meals: breakfast/lunch/snacks
- Take-home dinners by Splendid Spoon (Saturday & Sunday)
- Take-home evening program
- Gift bag valued at $300
Reserve your space here